Dear anganwadi team, dear kindergarten teacher,
Welcome to your online platform! This is the place where you can communicate and have discussions with your fellow colleagues as well as gather ideas that inspire you.
This MYMMH platform (mymmh.org) offers some interesting information to all interested anganwadi teachers in different parts of the world: creative ideas and a health corner, news from our pilot group in Attappadi in South India, and also the training material and monthly activities list. In all these chapters you will find links. From here you can get access to your local Facebook group (if you are not part or the pilot group, registration is needed, please contact us) and write your emails. Discuss with your peers in closed local Facebook groups what is relevant to you, write emails to exchange information 1 to one and get inspired by general information chapters such as the creative world and the health corner. At a glance:
- By visiting the Facebook page, you can gain access to your local Facebook group ‘Anganwadi MMH’, which has been created especially for you. We have started our first pilot group. However, if you come from another region, and want to set up your closed FB group and link it here, please contact us.
- The Email page, lets you gain access to your email account. Here you will find more information regarding the Email function along with its use. (for registered group members only)
- Get inspired by visiting the Creative World page, where we will post ideas 4 you!
- If you don’t understand something or need help, please visit our Training Materials and Help page, where all the detailed trainings are available for download. You will also find a contact option in this chapter. We look forward to hearing from you!
- News from Attappadi: We will share with you on a regular basis the experiences of our pilot anganwadi teachers group. See what is going on, be informed on the challenges, success stories and the impact the digital access will have.
“I wish all of you a really good learning experience with the MYMMH platform. Digital knowledge nowadays is key to make social innovation and change happen, to create more benefit in the villages and to offer access to the world. I hope that the access to digital knowledge and this platform will create a real win to you and the anganwadi children and their families.” (Manuela Pastore, Global Director for the Makingmorehealth initiative)